Here are several remedies for Sinusitis Pain
If you’ve been searching high and low for natural remedies for sinusitis and a sinusitis treatment that actually works, here’s some information to keep in mind. By definition, sinusitis is an often painful inflammation of the sinuses. There are many causes of sinusitis, including viral and bacterial sinus infections. Among the most crucial factors in easing the effects of sinusitis is the ability of the body’s own natural defense system…its immune system…to respond quickly and effectively to eliminate viral and bacterial pathogens.
Del-Immune V® is a nutritional supplement that provides immediate immune support. Doctors and medical researchers agree that by enabling immune function to occur faster, the immune system is able to more effectively perform its vital task of battling maladies such as sinus infections.
Fight Sinusitis, Naturally
Here are 10 natural remedies you can use to treat sinusitis.
- Grapefruit seed extract. A natural antibiotic, grapefruit seed extract can help to clear mucus and prevent other microbial contaminants from taking up residence in your nasal passages.
- Salt water rinse. This can help wash out thick or dried mucus, helping to keep nasal passages open.
- Spicy hot foods. Certain spicy foods, especially those containing hot peppers or horseradish can assist in clearing sinuses.
- Turmeric. Available at almost all pharmacies and health food stores, turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help relieve inflammation in the sinuses.
- Apple cider vinegar. A cure-all for many ailments, apple cider vinegar can help thin congestion associated with sinusitis.
- Oregano oil. Given its status as a powerful anti-fungal and antimicrobial, using oregano oil as a natural home remedy may help relieve or resolve problems associated with sinusitis.
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil. Rich in vitamins A and D, plus Omega-3 fatty acids, fermented cod liver oil can help remedy the chronic inflammation many people experience with sinusitis.
- Enjoy something hot. Soup and tea are two great possibilities.
- Sleep with your head elevated. Either propped up with extra pillows or with leg extenders attached to your bed frame…these remedies can help drain sinuses and relieve sinusitis symptoms.
- Boost the body’s immune system with Del-Immune V. Making the immune system stronger and enhancing the speed of immune response can play crucial roles in helping the body fight invaders that can cause sinusitis. Del-Immune V® is a nutritional supplement that provides immediate immune support. Doctors and medical researchers agree that by enabling the immune function to kick in faster, the immune system is able to more effectively perform its vital task of helping the body protect itself against maladies such as sinus infections. On its own, the body could take 5 to 10 days to mobilize its fight against a sinus infection. Del-Immune V® has been shown to generally begin working to assist the body in activating its immune defenses in just six hours or less.